Archivo qconsole

Hello, I want to ask for help, my server has been lag lately for 2 days, or it takes a couple of micro seconds to follow the image…
before that did not happen, it ran super well and did not stick those micro seconds

You know what I’ve noticed… is that the qconsole file… when I viewed it, it ran and showed its data super well
but now that file to display the information takes a long time

I formatted the server and loaded everything again but I couldn’t find a solution

I hope you can help me

Delete the server log files and try again

Especially the one which is named games_mp.log if you didn’t rename it in the server config

When these logs get to a certain size the server has trouble writing to them which in turn causes lag.

That’s been my experience anyway

thank you MAD. If, as you told me some time ago, I delete them. but at first it is slow to write to it and it is only that file because the other LOG. They write very fast and regardless of their large size. In fact, I had games_mp.log up to 40 MB and I don’t have any problems, but the console only reaches 10 MB and is renamed and starts again from scratch. I do not know why would that be

hello MAD, look I found a cfg from February and loaded it. Now qconsole runs fine… I compared it with the one that was giving me errors and eliminated all the repetition… then I had some commands left out that did not load… you could help me and tell me about what you think it would be the command that is giving error and what if I can load it please

// UI
set scr_hardcore 1
set scr_oldschool_mw 0
set ui_hud_obituaries 1
set ui_hud_showobjicons 1
set clan 2
set ui_clan 1

// General
set scr_game_hardpoints 1 // (0-1) i.e. artillery, uav, helicopter

// Hardpoints
set scr_hardpoint_allowartillery 1
set scr_hardpoint_allowuav 1
set scr_hardpoint_allowhelicopter 1

set scr_player_healthregentime “2”

set scr_allow_stationary_turrets “1”
set scr_enable_auto_melee “1”
set scr_sniperzoom_enable “1”
set scr_sniperzoom_lower_levels “8”
set scr_sniperzoom_upper_levels “6”
set scr_relocate_chat_position “0”
set scr_show_general_blood_splatters “1”
set scr_show_knifed_blood_splatters “1”

set cg_hudchatposition “5 250”
set cg_hudchatintermissionposition “5 110”
set cg_hudsayposition “5 50”
set ui_hud_obituaries “1”

set g_gametype “war”

all these are not loaded

These are not stock CoD4 dvars and must be mod orientated and can be deleted unless you are using a mod that needs them:
set scr_oldschool_mw 0

set scr_allow_stationary_turrets “1”
set scr_enable_auto_melee “1”
set scr_sniperzoom_enable “1”
set scr_sniperzoom_lower_levels “8”
set scr_sniperzoom_upper_levels “6”
set scr_relocate_chat_position “0”
set scr_show_general_blood_splatters “1”
set scr_show_knifed_blood_splatters “1”

These are CoD4 dvars but really don’t need to be used if default values are to be used:
set cg_hudchatposition “5 250”
set cg_hudchatintermissionposition “5 110”
set cg_hudsayposition “5 50”
set ui_hud_obituaries “1”

I think these are not required if you dont use the clan tag (steam group) feature:
set clan 2
set ui_clan 1

These are used in the server config:
set g_gametype “war”
set scr_hardcore 1
set scr_hardpoint_allowartillery 1 - not sure if a mod is required for this to work
set scr_hardpoint_allowuav 1 - not sure if a mod is required for this to work
set scr_hardpoint_allowhelicopter 1 - not sure if a mod is required for this to work
set scr_player_healthregentime “2”

1 Like