Big Brother Bot Not Working!

i,m new in b3 so i install b3 on ubuntu vps recently its works perfectly. But the plugins not working … Can anyone help me ?? Do i have to do something in main_shared [Scripts]

This comes up when i installed it : Using config file: b3/conf/b3.xmlchecking for updates...Could not check upda - Pastebin.com

This is the log : 230316 18:57:00 BOT 'www.bigbrotherbot.net (b3) v1.9.2 [posix] [PoisonIvy]' - Pastebin.com

Plugins I Use :

spamcontrol
admin
stats
welcome
adv
status
customcommands
autoreg
extraadmin
gotospec
masteradmin
openbanter
playerinfo
mute
potion
ultraadmin
funnyfarm
calladmin
geowelcome
website
greet
topkiller
tagprotect
xlrstats

Looks like setup is ok. You have the wrong parser though, you should be using the cod4x parser. Also, are you running bots?

Can you post the entire b3.log file?

Here is the b3.log : b3.log - Google Drive

This is my B3: b3.zip - Google Drive

And i’m already added cod4x parser . But it’s not working ! I’m not running bots .

Ok, I see your problems. I will make a list of things for you to do:

1. Upgrade your B3 completely. Releases · BigBrotherBot/big-brother-bot · GitHub

2. install python translate package: pip install translate

3. Location plugin is an alternative to geowelcome. Use Location alone, disable geowelcome.

4. Use this parser: GitHub - ph03n1x9000/b3_cod4x: Bigbrotherbot parser for CoD4X 1.8

This should fix your issues. Let me know how it goes.

hola, yo uso B3 y la verdad es que fui aprendiendo en la marcha y me ejecuta muy bien… podemos compartir experiencias y te puedo ayudar en lo que este a mi alcance… sobre todo en la configuracion

My “games_mp.log” not creating. I think that is the problem.

It is being created, just you are pointing b3 to the wrong place… On startup, B3 sends the CVAR settings to the server to ensure the log is created. If you have a mod loaded, point b3 to the mod folder as that is where the log will be created.