Cant start server on windows

I really do think this is your main problem, need someone like AlexC to confirm

Nah, server version is good, it should work.
What happens if you try to load the plugin by hand?
Open up the console and try: loadplugin simplebanlist
If that doesn’t give you an error, try with developer mode on. +set developer 1 and try to load the plugin again.

I would suggest to grab the latest plugins zip from github, put in the cod4root dir under plugins, and try to load that instead.

I already have the latest version of plugins from the githab. i have on the start line prescribed loadplugin simplebanlist +set developer 1 but after starting this in the console can not write anything. ie nothing happens

PS
Problem is solved.
Thx all for your time and help on this topic!
@MAD_DAD
AlexC told me that the problem may be in the folder main and zone. after that I decided to download full english version of the client
P.s.s
Although this is the fault of developers cod4x because before version 20, I easily run the server from any version of the game

Did you try to start as an Administrator instead? Maybe permission issues there.

I just tested now, with github windows server and plugins, works for me:

1 Like

@AlexC Please visit my topic about another server exploit Report [rcon password stealing topic]
Thanks

Hi Dizzy, can you post what you did to solve this issue so it is available to others that might have the same issue as you did.

Cheers

MAD_DAD