In-game photos

Hello everyone I hope you can help me.

Do you know of any programs that can take photos in spectator mode and when you see them they show the enemy in a normal way or in red? If it comes out with the enemies in red, it would indicate that the player is using some type of hack.

I know something like this exists but I don’t know the name of the program

thanks for your help

@MAD_DAD Hello friend, do you know of something like this that can be used?

/rcon getss <player>

Screenshot will be in “server_root\screenshots”

Note: Some cheats can hide itself from the screenshots…good old fashion admin work is needed for those.

1 Like

Here is a gsx code to take a screenshot of each player 16 seconds after joining and spawning in game… you can change the wait command to suit your needs:

#include maps\mp\_utility;
#include maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_util;
#include common_scripts\utility;

init()
{
	level onPlayerConnecting();
}

onPlayerConnecting()
{
	self endon("intermission");
		while(1)
		{
		self waittill("connected", player);
		player thread onPlayerConnected();
 		}
}

onPlayerConnected()
{
		self endon("intermission");
		self endon("disconnect");
		self thread onPlayerSpawn();
}

// stops the bots from getting screenshots taken which results in error message in console
onPlayerSpawn()
{
		self waittill("spawned_player");
    	guid = self getGuid();
		if ( guid == "0" ) 
		return;
		else
		self thread screenShots();
}	

screenShots()
{
		wait 16;
		guid = self getGuid();
		exec("getss "+ guid);
}
1 Like

please note that when you use the getss function the player that a screenshot is requested from will get a few seconds of lag whilst the command is carried out on them.

If you want to stop screenshot request for certain trusted players then change the screenShots() section as below:

screenShots()
{
	wait 16;
	guid = self getGuid();
	if ( guid == "23103466xxxxx" || guid == "23103466164xxxxxxxx" || guid == "23103466xxxxxx" || guid == "23103466xxxxxxx" || guid == "23103466xxxxxxx" )
	return;
	else
	exec("getss "+ guid);
}

change 23103466xxxxx to guid of actual player

2 Likes

The guids that I will enter, are the ones that I don’t want to have photos taken, oh the guids that I enter, is it for photos to be taken?

The guids that I will enter, are the ones that I don’t want to have photos taken, oh the guids that I enter, is it for photos to be taken?

are the ones that I don’t want to have photos taken

1 Like