Qconsole.log?

Hello everyone, I have these messages in the QCONSOLE.LOG file. but I don’t know what they mean.

It is normal oh it is something that has to be solved

Out of range reliableAcknowledge message from RAFA REYES - reliableSequence is 137, reliableAcknowledge is 2

Client: 13 lost reliable commands Rcon from 172.93.110.222:54537: status Player RAFA REYES^7, 13 dropped: EXE_SERVERCOMMANDOVERFLOW Going from CS_ZOMBIE to CS_FREE for client 13

getting archive snapshot failed for time 44848 - oldArchiveFrame(44829) < svs.nextArchivedSnapshotFrames(46048) - NUM_ARCHIVED_FRAMES(1200)
SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

getting archive snapshot failed for time 44899 - oldArchiveFrame(44880) < svs.nextArchivedSnapshotFrames(46099) - NUM_ARCHIVED_FRAMES(1200)
SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

getting archive snapshot failed for time 44950 - oldArchiveFrame(44931) < svs.nextArchivedSnapshotFrames(46150) - NUM_ARCHIVED_FRAMES(1200)

throwing script exception: pair 'Bueno, fue divertido seguir ’ and ‘undefined’ has unmatching types ‘string’ and ‘undefined’

^1******* script runtime error *******
pair 'Bueno, fue divertido seguir ’ and ‘undefined’ has unmatching types ‘string’ and ‘undefined’: (file ‘maps/mp/bots/_bot_chat.gsc’, line 1663)
self BotDoChat( 10, “Bueno, fue divertido seguir " + player.name + " por " + time + " seconds” );
^1called from:
(file ‘maps/mp/bots/_bot_chat.gsc’, line 192)
self thread bot_chat_follow_watch( a, b, c, d, e, f, g );
^1started from:
(file ‘maps/mp/bots/_bot_chat.gsc’, line 159)
self waittill( “bot_event”, msg, a, b, c, d, e, f, g );

@MAD_DAD help plis, i just want to know if it is normal oh if something is wrong

Hi geplaza, I don’t know why you are getting that error from the bot chat and I would say it is not normal. It does give you the actual line it is faulting on so I would start there and make sure everything is right especially with the "
I have removed the files for the bot chat system as personally I don’t like it.
I would recommend turning it off if it giving errors.

As for the other stuff: not got a clue

Yours:
self BotDoChat( 10, “Bueno, fue divertido seguir " + player.name + " por " + time + " seconds” );

Should be:
self BotDoChat( 10, "Bueno, fue divertido seguir " + player.name + " por " + time + " seconds" );

looks like a " error on “Bueno and seconds” Unless it has been caused by copy and paste in here

set bots_main_chat “0” / so i have it on the server

for that reason MAD, it is that I preferred to tell you about the problem…

It happens that I have botchat disabled, I don’t understand the reason why it will be giving that error. but thank you very much.

I’ll take a look and check those lines

I deleted _bot_chat.gsc file and removed the startup entry from callbacksetup. That will stop the error as even when setting the bot chat to 0 it still loads the file

1 Like

It doesn’t know what player.name is. U have to define that before being able to use it. I assume, u didn’t forward that info to the botdochat function.

player.name is defined in the botwarfare script. It is not defined by the server hoster. So what you say is wrong.
The error points to the text as the quotes around it are not correct so the script doesn’t know what is trying to be defined.
If it was the player.name then the error would show this

Anyway he didn’t want bot chat so I have shown him how to stop the gsc file from being loaded which is to take out the loading script within callbacksetup

pair 'Bueno, fue divertido seguir ’ and ‘undefined’ has unmatching types ‘string’ and ‘undefined’

It clearly tells, that it has recognised Bueno, fue divertido seguir as string, but player.name is undefined. You better check the error message before telling me I’m wrong. The player may have left before the function has been executed resulting in the given error.