Want to connect with an admin for the COD4 TDM server

Need to speak with an admin for the COD4 TDM server

Not really enough infoā€¦

Your Cod4 TDM server?
Someone else Cod4 TDM Server?

COD4X-MOD donā€™t host servers so their site admin can not help with community servers.

Please explain a bit better so we can help you as needed

Cod4X not running servers makes more sense now. In the server description it was linking back to hear as the server owner. I was trying to get hold of an admin as I was randomly banned off of the COD4 TDM server for no reason with no explanation. I wanted to know what the ban was for

You will have to find a website or discord of server owner as no servers are owned by COD4X developers and the individual server owner will be the one who have banned you.
The ban reason usually is displayed on your screen once you are banned

Have a look in the server info to see if there is another website or email address - just looked no other info and on gametracker the server hasnt been claimed so no clan / owner details

Looks like you will just have to play on other server and forget about that one

Good morning,
I am the administrator of the servers 89.234.183.99:28960 COD4 TDM and 89.234.183.99:28961 COD4 server.
Yesterday you tried to join me on my COD4TDM server but I canā€™t speak English, I use google translation to write and understand.
Cordially.

Hi vlad,
To ban I use IPtables under linux.
Generally when I am certain that a player is cheating, I ban his IPV4 or IPv6 but as that is not enough I ban an IP range.
I am well aware that I ban IPs of players who do not cheat.
If you give me your IP and your nickname cod4 I could unban you.
Cordially

1 Like

Unbanned, thank you!

In stead of creating new topic, i make my post here;

I also want to connect with admin for server 89.234.183.99:28961.
I am contacting about certain ā€˜regularsā€™ on this server who always cheat. It frequently happens that the entire top 3 of a game are all cheaters. Some of them are there every day for hours. I have recorded demos and noted down names, this server desperately needs a purgeā€¦

I hope youā€™re still active and read my post.

Ok so the situation is as follows:

There is a certain set of players, 2 French guys, one ā€˜Vivaā€™ and one ā€˜Gegedu13ā€™, and a player by the name of ā€˜deathgrā€™, the viva guy and deathgr accuse many people, after being killed by them a few times, of ā€˜cheatingā€™, which they never specify, which is the ā€˜reasonā€™ for the ā€˜gegedu13ā€™ character (who fancies himself server ā€˜policeā€™) to turn on the blatant kind of aimbot and spray headshots all over the map until the person so ā€˜accusedā€™ is fed up and leaves the server. The smallest ā€˜infractionā€™ perceived by the cheater will result in same, like peoeple camping, using claymores, having a word or to to say about the constant ruining of the game for everyone, or just people he dislikes.

To be frank, these people are at the nexus of this server being made unplayable, not even mentioning the other aforesaid cheater ā€˜regularsā€™.

I have kept a list of people who were cheating in there most of them regulars, as these seem necessary to remove for the server to be playable.

wh = wallhack
mh = multihack (like blatant aimbot no recoil and wh)

Cheger - mh
bommm/gool/sour/namptd/jmach2/tuga.pt wh+aimbot (turns on the aimbot when wh is not adequate)
down/mariza - wh
LethalBanana / Gato Republic - wh (says wallhack ā€œis not cheatingā€)
OMG/OLOL - mh
Ufovnis - wh
BIGBOSS - mh (spams binds into server advertising ā€˜mayhembotā€™ etc.)
DimASS - wh
Gegedu13/ISTRES13/frenchpolice - mh, is on server every day trying to bully people into playing how he wants and still cheat (wh) when no ā€˜offenderā€™ is in the server)
Viva - no cheat but friend of gegedu13, accuses any decent player or player better than him of ā€˜cheatingā€™ which for gegedu13 is the signal to start spamming server with aimbot)
deathgr - same as Viva
35TangoLima - wh+no recoil
BetterThanYou - wh
mwafy - mh
mwtony - mh
Salix - wh/no recoil
XxJcAnNoMxX7 - wh+aimbot
moisen - wh
kill tati - mh
scorpion - wh

Iā€™m just leaving this info here as the admin seems non-responsive, and if he ever reads it he will have some information at hand by which he can act.

Sounds like a badly managed server, maybe just move to a server with active admins :slight_smile:

Hi cod4player,

I thank you for this information
I banned them with the IP address, some will come back because they have an IP that changes, currently I am often monitoring my servers.

Sincerely

Hi,
Iā€™ve just been banned from your FFA server 89.234.183.99:28961 for I assume supposed cheating.
I would appreciate it if you could unban me as I wasnā€™t cheating and enjoy playing on this server.
Iā€™ve posted footage of my ban and a few games leading up to it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLS7JgiDKss if you wish to check.

Cheers,
Eoin

This is not individual server admins forum, search for respective socials for help.